- The protective dielectric layer is a PD-1-type paste. The insulating layer resistance is not less than 50 megaohms, with a thickness of 150 microns.
- Film strip with PRN-type resistive paste. The film-specific surface resistance is 0.05–50 Ohm / cm2, and the temperature resistance coefficient (TCR) is positive.
- Contact PC-type paste. The specific surface resistance is 0.01 – 0.050 Ohm / cm2, the adhesion strength to the substrate is at least 50 kg / cm2.
- Dielectric PD-2-type paste. The insulating layer resistance is not less than 50 megaohms. The breakdown voltage is at least 1250 V with a thickness of 150 μm.
- A metal AiSi 430, AiSi 408, 04X17, 08X17, 20X13, 15X25T-type substrate or a ceramic VK-94, VK-96-type substrate.
THE DEWEIT HEATING ELEMENT STRUCTURE INCLUDES:
UKRAINIAN ENERGY-EFFICIENT THERMAL EQUIPMENT BRAND
DEWEIT produces energy-saving thick-film heating elements (of any shape, power and voltage) having increased reliability and saving up to 40% of electricity compared to traditional heating elements.
DEWEIT heaters are able to intense, directed thermal (infrared) radiation, providing an opportunity to create efficient, compact, mobile, heat registers, calorifiers, convectors, dryers, heat guns, air curtains, fan heaters and infrared heaters. Direct heat transfer from the heating film to the heat receiver substrate provides a quick exit of the heating element to the operating temperature due to the extremely low structure thermal inertia.
Conductive pastes’ composition without the use of precious metals for heating elements has been developed by DEWEIT, which made it possible to make products available for use not only in industrial, but also in domestic heating equipment.
Lining Material: Metal, Ceramics
Composite TU 27.5-33600569-001: 2014 materials: dielectric, resistive, contact paste
The following overall dimensions of DEWEIT heaters are possible: length – from 3 to 500 mm, width – from 1 to 300 mm, thickness – from 0.5 to 8 mm
Supply voltage: 1.5 V … 720 V AC, DC
The resistivity of the resistive layer: 0.05 – 50 Ohm / cm2
Changes in resistance in the process of operation for 6000 hours: no more than 5%
Breakdown voltage: not less than 1250 V
Specific Maximum Dissipation Power: 50 W / cm2
Maximum working temperature: 600 ° C
- The DEWEIT heating elements’ design allows you to convert electrical energy into heat more efficiently due to the directed heat flow, avoiding heat dissipation (in different directions)
- The DEWEIT form factor of heating elements makes it possible to create heating elements of any flat shape
- The increased heat transfer area allows you to reduce the heater temperature, which significantly increases its term of exploitation
- DEWEIT heating elements have a posistor effect, that is, their resistance increases when heated, the surface temperature rises, and the power consumption decreases
- DEWEIT heating elements emit a long-wave infrared flux being most appropriate to human physiology
- The heating elements’ technical parameters (supply voltage, power, operating temperature) can be varied over a wide range without changing the heater design, only by changing the resistive paste rated power. You can create several electrical circuits with different technical parameters on one substrate.